Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

NJ Workers Comp Question

I'll try and keep it short. In november i tore my miniscus at work. They put me on WC, did some PT, etc etc. They decided to operate, which they did in march. They did not fix it, and caused some new probs. Some more PT, now their doc says im clear for work....yet nothing was fixed. Since he cleared me i have called the IC everyday and they never answer or call back, as i am looking for a second opinion. They said as of monday they will stop my benifits (which have been coming a week late as it is) because i was cleared, and they have not got back to me about my second opinion.

My original pain is still here, plus new issues from the surgery, and im getting the brush off. I meet with a lawyer wed, but just looking for some other opinions.

Asked on 6/03/07, 1:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys


Re: NJ Workers Comp Question

the only wat to deal with this is through the courts. A Judge will need to order them to give you furtehr care and pay you. Let me know if my comp dept. can help.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/07, 8:46 pm
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Re: NJ Workers Comp Question

I would advise you to get a lawyer right away due to the seriousness of your injury and the way you are being treated by the workers compensation insurer. Also, you are probably entitled to receive some amount of a permanent disability award (equivalent of getting money on a lawsuit) for your injuries. There is no charge fo hiring a lawyer - any legal fees are paid on a contingency basis after a settlement of your case. I am an attorney who has handled hundreds of cases similar to yours in various workers compensation courts throughuout NJ in the past. I would like to discuss your case with you in more detail. Please contact me at your convenience. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 6/04/07, 3:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey