Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

rotatedcuff surgery/ advise

i injured my shoulder at work i do have a lawyer my question is how does it work ? how i'm composate ? my lawyer did not explain everything to me can you please give me more informations thank-you.

Asked on 7/26/07, 10:23 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Re: rotatedcuff surgery/ advise

If your lawyer does not answer your questions, then ask him/her to answer your questions.

If he/she does not, fire him/her and get another lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/07, 11:56 am
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Re: rotatedcuff surgery/ advise

If you are injured at work you are entitled to free medical care and, if you are kept out of work by the workers compensation doctor for over 8 days, you can receive temporary disability payments for the time you are out of work. In addition to this I could most likely get you additional money on a settlement for your injuries. I am an attorney who has handled very many cases similar to yours in various workers compensation courts in NJ in the past. If you are dissatisfied by your current representation then I would be happy to talk to you. However, I would advise you as a courtesy to your current attorney to try and discuss your case with him first. If he does not answer your questions to your satisfaction then please call me. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case, and I do not get paid on any workers compensation case until I get money for my clients. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 7/26/07, 1:00 pm
Adam L. Rothenberg Levinson Axelrod, P.C.

Re: rotatedcuff surgery/ advise

With all due respect to your present attorney, he should answer your questions. If he cannot or does not, then you have the wrong attorney.

We have several attorneys who specialize in workers's comp who will be happy to help if your attorney does not. Feel free to contact me if you are unable to work this out with your present lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/07, 4:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey