Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

workmens comp.

what's the highest award that can be recieved for workmens comp. back injury case?

Asked on 7/11/07, 3:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys


Re: workmens comp.

you can be found 100% permanently disabled and be awarded the appropriate statutory amount based upon the year that you were injured. Your attorney can look that up for you.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/07, 4:01 pm
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Re: workmens comp.

Depending upon what the medical reports show, you can potentially be found 100% disabled. However, the law and procedures are complex and I would need to discuss your case with you in more detail before I can give you a full answer. I am an attorney who has handled very many cases similar to yours in various workers compensation courts in New Jersey in the past. Please contact me to discuss your case. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their legal matters. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 7/11/07, 5:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey