Legal Question in Business Law in New York

Can a self-represented litigant (Pro Se) as a prevailing party - sign, file with the court and serve a Notice of Entry with a copy of the Order that was signed by a Supreme Court Justice?

If NO - Can the self-represented litigant (Pro Se) draft a Notice of Entry, forward and request of the Supreme Court Justice to sign the Notice of Entry and return the document so in turn the Notice and Order can be filed with the court and served upon another party?

Asked on 6/03/19, 1:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

It’s your responsibility to serve the notice of entry the court doesn’t do that.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/19, 7:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in New York