Legal Question in Business Law in New York

My wife walked out three months ago. I had her phone on my account. Now I am canceling her phone but I need it back so I can return it to sprint. The account is under my name. She refuses to give me back the phone. Legally how can I get my phone back.

Asked on 8/24/17, 6:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You can't. It's her phone.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/17, 9:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in New York