Legal Question in Constitutional Law in New York

hurt on job

i was hurt on the job company said they had no workers comp so i couldnt make a claim theh i was fired who is liable for this injury

Asked on 12/15/08, 5:28 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Legal Associates PLLC

Re: hurt on job

If you have no workers comp then you may be able to sue your former employer... Feel free to contact us regarding this case for a free consultation.. You may reafch us at 212.709.8303

Read more
Answered on 12/15/08, 5:33 pm
jeffrey lazroe Jeffrey A. Lazroe attorney at law

Re: hurt on job

You do have an action against your former employer. This can be pursued through the workman's compensation board.

Please feel free to contact me - Jeff Lazroe

Read more
Answered on 12/15/08, 5:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in New York