Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

how do i answer a request for judicial intervention?

Asked on 10/09/11, 5:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

You don't. It is a form filed with the court.


Read more
Answered on 10/10/11, 5:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York