Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

In the state of NY can i file an exemption for head of household and have 2 dependants to stop wage garnishment?

Asked on 8/02/16, 6:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Yes and must be done immediately.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/16, 5:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York