Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

District attorney office called me concerning a false claim in filed to my bank

What should I do?

Asked on 10/20/16, 3:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Stern Law Offices of Jason Stern

Please feel free to call my office for a free telephone consultation. Generally it's best to have your attorney speak with the DA rather than do so yourself so as not to self-incriminate and to let them know you have retained counsel. Please feel free to call my office at 212-920-6950 over the weekend to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/16, 9:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York