Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

i went to my girlfriends to drop off some clothes of hers and her ex boyfriend was there. He came after me and i ran, he called the cops and said that i had no permission to be on his property. the property isnt his and he doesnt live there but i received a court summons for a tresspass violation, what can i do?

Asked on 11/29/11, 4:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

I need more info before offering advise. Please contact my office @ 7188340087 for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/11, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York