Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

My son took the rap for a gun , what that was his brother's, what can we do?

Asked on 12/01/11, 11:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Firstly, it would be highly recommended to retain an experienced lawyer to defend him and preserve his rights in court. It would also greatly increase the chance of lowering the charges. We have substantial experience handling these types of cases and reasonable fees, however, we would need some more information before making a complete and proper determination. You are welcome to contact us for a free consultation.


401 Greenwich Street

New York, New York 10013


[email protected]

The information provided by Czik Law PLLC (CLP) is for general educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship established by this communication and no privilege attaches to such communication. CLP is not taking and will not take any action on your behalf and will not be considered your attorney until both you and CLP have signed a written retainer agreement. There are strict deadlines, called statutes of limitation, within which claims or lawsuits must be filed. Therefore, if you desire the services of an attorney and decide not to retain CLP on terms acceptable to CLP, you are advised to immediately seek the services of another attorney.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/11, 8:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York