Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

how much time can you get for a 220.03 MA CRIM POSS CONTRL SUBST A Misdemeanor

Asked on 4/30/12, 11:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Up to 1 year or a split sentence of incaeceration-probation. Most offenders of this offense do not get jail time. You may contact my office @ 7188340087 for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/12, 1:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York