Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

What is the best way to file a neglect complaint against a short term rehabilitation/nursing home?

Asked on 2/19/20, 4:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Go to this website:

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/20, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York