Legal Question in Elder Law in New York

How do I go about getting power of attorney for an elderly parent?

Asked on 10/26/22, 6:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

If they are of full mind, they can execute power of attorney forms developed by the state. Perhaps they may also want a healthcare proxy. After you have read online information, then my advice would be to consult with an elder law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/22, 12:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in New York