Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Hello I have been granted a divorce 6-2018. As part of the agreement, I am paying my ex $800 spousal a month.

It is clearly stated that if and when she cohabitates with another male, that ends. I have solid evidence that she

has been living with her boyfriend for over 5 months. She has lied to the court about where she is residing, even on court

papers. I have social media posts from her site with her stating the address where she has been living , and length of time.

Also referring to it in pictures as her home, her lake house. The house is her boyfriends mothers camp, it is for sale , I had some one

view the house, took pictures of the inside, all pictures of my ex, her clothes her belongings. My ex installed video cameras inside home

and text me asking me why my friend was inside her home? Is that not an self admission for the court to prove cohabitation?

Asked on 9/21/18, 1:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

eric saparli Eric Saparli, Esq.

You need to have attorney to see judgment of divorce. It is going to be premature to advise anything without seeing actual judgment.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/18, 1:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York