Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I got married to a British woman in America 8 years ago, and divorced in the UK 3 years later. Im ready to get married in America (New York) again this year, to an American....

Will my British divorce certificate ber ok for when we pick up the marriage license?

Asked on 4/17/12, 6:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steve Brodsky Esq.


Read more
Answered on 4/18/12, 11:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York