Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I have a separation agreement that expires on Sep 2012, in the agreement says that monthly I received $1400 but what I'm reciving is $25 a week ($100) a month , where, how and what can I do legaly to resolve this problem

Asked on 4/21/12, 9:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Obtain an attorney to enforce the terms and conditions of the agreement.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/12, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York