Legal Question in Family Law in New York

If my sons father owes arrears for child support and he is getting a lawsuit, will child support intercept and take the money he owes for child support

Asked on 2/08/16, 4:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Katz Fink & Katz, PLLC

They may not. If you have a money judgment I suggest you hire an attorney to lien the award before it ends up in his hands

Read more
Answered on 2/13/16, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York