Legal Question in Family Law in New York

Ex wife and I have a purchase agreement to buy a house together. She recently had been remarried and don't want him in the house (getting back together with me) how can we get him to move . Does he have any claim to the house . They only have been married since August 2017

Asked on 10/28/17, 7:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices

The facts are unclear you need to restate them. If she purchases the house while married he may have claim to part of i and the right to stay there.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/17, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York