Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in New York

in a civil federal lawsuit against local law enforcement, I was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, found guilty in my local City Court overturned by a county court judg.e. serves 6 months for a crime I did not commit, Plus Zapp several times with a stun gun face down while in handcuffs (seven times). damages suffered are PTSD and angoreaphobia and skin rashes. violations of constitutional rights includes the first 4th 5th 7th and 14th. how much should one asked for on a federal level????

Asked on 5/05/14, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

This is not a Federal Torts Claim Act case unless it was federal officers. I suggest you retain counsel.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/14, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in New York