Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

Need to correct the spelling of my first name on my birth certificate . My name is spelled differently on all my other documents. What do I do?

Asked on 3/02/18, 4:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

First name corrections on birth certificates can be challenging because evidence as to the correct spelling is often elusive. Each case is different and therefore there is not one way of resolving your request.

Contact me directly and I can assist you. Looking forward

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/18, 10:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York