Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

I am Hayu Live in NY, I come with a tourist visa expired, over 10 years, Have postgraduation, in the construction project manager, I need some advice, durant coronavirus have been helping in volunteer services in the front line, help the food bank, Feeding America, I do volunteer service for NYC department of mayor program HOPE help homeless, and In the present moment to I do volunteer for New Covenant Center CT. so I would like I have Ideas if you have any possibility for open emigration recognizing my service. Please, please help me in ideas, God bless you with your family.

Asked on 5/05/20, 2:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Unfortunately, no. But if you had a lawful entry & are married to (or marry in the future) a U.S. citizen, your spouse could still petition for a greencard. If you depart the U.S. now, you will be barred from re-entering for 10 years.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/20, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York