Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York


im from england living in the usa for 10 years. came legally with a b2 visa but overstayed now im illegal . is there any way i can become legal. i went to high school and college here my whole life is in the usa

Asked on 3/29/07, 6:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ruchi Thaker Law Office of Ruchi Thaker

Re: immigration

You should consult with an attorney to see whether you would be eligible for a green card despite your illegal status. You may have options.

Should you wish to consult with us, we would be happy to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/07, 6:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York