Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

I am a model who obtained an O1 visa from a modeling agency in NYC. I would like to know if I can open a one-person LLC company and work as a freelance model and a graphic designer through my company.

Best regards, Mariana

Asked on 9/20/23, 4:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC


Please call us at (212) 968-8600 or email us at [email protected].

Kind regards,


Read more
Answered on 9/20/23, 4:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York