Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New York

can i sue if i lost my baby girl do to wrong prenatal care. Then i was given medication that killed my baby, so she came out dead. i went to the hospital for help to save the baby and was left broken hear ted. i never signed papers allowing the hospital to terminate my pregnancy. i was 22 weeks along.

Asked on 3/16/11, 10:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Pasquale Calcagno Calcagno & Associates, PLLC

When seeking to file a medical malpractice claim you have to prove two elements: 1) that the doctor or medical facility or profession deviated from the standard of care and 2) there are damages.

In this instance it appears that you may have a claim but more information is needed. Contact me, Pasquale Calcagno, Esq., for a free medical malpractice consultation at 1(800)WE-FIGHT. We have convenient locations all over New York. No fee unless we win your case.

Visit us at

Read more
Answered on 3/16/11, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New York