Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

I fell on a neighbors sidewalk can I claim through their home insurance or do I have to go to court?

Asked on 5/15/19, 8:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

A letter of representation should be sent to the homeowner and the insurance company, if known. If a lawsuit is necessary you sue the homeowners and the insurance company provides them with a lawyer. Feel free to contact me if you are looking to retain counsel.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/19, 3:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York