Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

Hi i was in a lawsuit in the late 90s. A a month or so i had to move and lost my lawyers name and number a few years later my ex roomate said i won the case i recently found the lawyers name , but the law firm is no longer in buisness what should i do i need that money can i still collect it ?

Asked on 5/14/11, 7:03 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Steve Brodsky Esq.

Contact a lawyer. Feel free to call me at 212-913-9907.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/11, 8:47 am

Yes. Call the New York State Bar Association and they would help you find the present phone no. and address of the attorney, or in the alternative, the ex-partners. You may also inquire as to the status of your action.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/11, 9:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York