Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

how do i make a motion to restore my case after being misled by my atty. i'm handling my case pro se now?

Asked on 2/14/12, 1:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

More information is needed. What happened? When it happened?

If it is too late, your only recourse may be to file a malpractice action.

For malpractice actions, it is better to have an attorney with experience in handling legal malpractice actions.

Also Licensed and Practicing in New York

Read more
Answered on 2/20/12, 8:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York