Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

I was in a motor vehicle accident two nights ago and my car was totaled. The other driver was at fault. Based on my injuries, I'm not sure if it's advisable to start a case

Asked on 1/06/23, 10:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Under New York Law in order to recover for your pain and suffering you have to have sustained a "serious injury" as defined by New York Insurance Law 5102(d). If you would like to discuss this further, please give me a call at 212-532-1200.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/23, 12:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York