Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

I got injured on the job and Tripped fell on someone else’s property. Which caused me to brake my right radial head. Who is liable for my medical expenses?

Asked on 6/08/20, 1:06 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

Your employer and possibly the owners of the property you were in and the one you fell into.

Call me as soon as possible to discuss.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalist (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/20, 1:11 pm
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Present your workmen’s compensation claim to your employer. They will pay your medical and part of your lost wages. You may also have a liability claim against the property owner.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/20, 1:19 pm
Tanya Gendelman Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman, P.C.

You may have two claims; from your employer and the owner of the property. You are entitled to have you medical bills paid and also, you may be able to get compensation for your pain and suffering. We are happy to provide free no-obligation consultation. Please call our office at 718-616-1414

Read more
Answered on 6/08/20, 1:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York