Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

We are snow plowing for an association. Some residents are declining the service. I need a form they fill out declining the service and I need to know what else I need to add - like not responsible for any injuries they may occur in areas not treated. What all do I need to include.

Asked on 11/22/11, 8:19 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Green Law Offices of Michael B. Green, Esq.

I can assist you with the proper language. Please contact my office at michaelgreenesq AT gmail DOT com

Read more
Answered on 11/22/11, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York