Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

hi i am looking for article 7 petition form for commercial property i need a blank one cannot find anywhere.

Asked on 8/04/17, 2:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly

Look for forms for "nonpayment" or "holdover" depending on whether your case is based on rent not being paid or the tenant staying in possession after the lease expires or is cancelled.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/17, 2:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York