Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I have the deed to my house in Ogdensburg Ny 13669 and I'm having a hard time understanding the deed are their any people around my city that will tell me how much land I own with out me going to the city its self because their saying I own less then what I played for when my husband and I bought this land.

Asked on 7/15/18, 4:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Yes you can find a surveyor who will look at the deed and mark out your property boundaries so you can see exactly how much property you own.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/18, 8:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York