Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I live in New York. My name and wife's is on house deed. How can I sell with out her signature?

Asked on 4/02/19, 5:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I don’t know; my guess is that would be very difficult.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/19, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York