Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

RE: payment Agreement

I have a payment agreement in place with my HDFC which I am a shareholder

I am paying the minimum amount required of me. the HDFC reserved the right to ask me for more which im unable to pay right now can I be evicted because of this?

Asked on 3/23/18, 7:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

It's possible, yes. That's a long way down the road, and it's not easy at all to evict someone. It takes a very long time. See if you can works something out.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/18, 3:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York