Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I purchased a home with someone but my name is not on any paperwork what can i do legally

Asked on 8/15/19, 6:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

This makes no sense. How did you "purchase a home" and you name is no where to be found on any paperwork? Yes, you need to see a lawyer.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/19, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York