Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Can I sue a apt complex for sewage going all over my apt causing me to be homeless? We are two senior citizens who are living in a motel my renters policy is paying for, my policy is not going to cover an indefinite stay and they are not doing anything to help us get back to my apt

Asked on 12/10/18, 10:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Well of course you can go to court and have them take steps which they are legally required to do so you can get your apartment back.

Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/18, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York