Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in New York

How can legally force someone to remove half-nude photos of me from Facebook and other social media after customer support didn't help?

Asked on 7/31/16, 12:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you believe you have been the victim in the City of New York, you may file a complaint with the Law Enforcement Bureau of the NYC Commission on Human Rights.

You cannot file a complaint with the NYC Commission on Human Rights if you have already filed a discrimination complaint based upon the same facts with any other court or agency.

Read more
Answered on 7/31/16, 10:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in New York