Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

I am a Florida resident going to school in New York. I got a speeding ticket (1180d) for going 71 in a 41 mph zone. I did not see the zone change. The officer was really nice and told me to go to court, but what exactly do I say?

Asked on 12/19/17, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zev Goldstein Law Office of Zev Goldstein PLLC

Depends on which court the ticket in filed in. There is a different procedure based on the court.

Read more
Answered on 12/21/17, 2:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York