Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

I accidentally put personal money in an estate account. I have not with drawn and money from the account. Am I going to jail? relieved of duties? Contempt of court? What do I do? I am scared

Asked on 1/02/22, 7:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Before i withdraw any funds, i would advise the heirs with proof of the erroneous deposit to see if they object.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/22, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York