Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

My brother and I were left out of our fathers will. Only the adult step children were named and have claimed all assets including his home. My fathers wife died several years ago. The one step is named the executor of his will. They are not filing probate claiming assets under $1,500. We have no money for an attorney. Do we have any options? In New York

Asked on 3/21/22, 5:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You may find an attorney willing to take the case on a contingency basis.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/22, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York