Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

What court do I go to start a "Turnover proceeding"?

Asked on 3/09/18, 5:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Surrogate's Court.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/18, 8:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York