Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

where do i place a stock account to avoid probate?

Asked on 10/31/19, 11:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Consider a trust or 'transfer on death' designation on the account.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/19, 3:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York