Legal Question in Workers Comp in New York

workmans comp

i have a slu of 70 percent.ime tells me i can work,but cant work at what i did before.i recieve ssd for a matter unrealed to my injury how does this effect one from the other...about workmans comp telling me to go look for work...

Asked on 3/21/08, 4:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: workmans comp

Before making any decisions, you should consult with your workers' comp. lawyer if you have one. If you do not have one, you should get one right away. I handle such cases and it does not cost the person anything out of pocket-- the court will set the fee which is typically deducted from the award. Please feel free to call me for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/08, 9:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New York