Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in North Carolina

Is it legal to received a 2 yr old bill and how can I complain for fraudulent billing

Asked on 4/04/20, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John O'Neal O'Neal Law Office

You do not provide enough factual information for any attorney to be able to adequately assess your question and provide a cogent answer. You really need to contact an attorney who handles debt collection defense..and do so sooner rather than later.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/20, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in North Carolina