Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

My boyfriend received a letter from DPS in Oklahoma. It states that his license is suspended for "misdemeanor drug possession while using M.V." However, I was the one driving. Is this normal or is there anything we can do? We paid the ticket when we got the ticket and was told nothing (other than the charge) would come from it.

Asked on 9/28/21, 9:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Of course there is something you can do. You bite the bullet and pony up the dough to hire a traffic attorney in Oklahoma to get things squared away.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/21, 2:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina