Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

How do I drop simple battery charge before court date?

Asked on 9/03/16, 4:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

You can't - you don't have the authority. However, the Assistant District Attorney handling the case does. So if you want it dropped before the Court date you will have to contact him or her and ask that it be dropped. The ADA may drop it or they may not

Read more
Answered on 9/03/16, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina