Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

I have a failure to appear in North Carolina for a DUI dating back to 1997 or 1998, my licence in Arizona has been up for renewal but the state wont renew because of the old DUI arrest and warrant. What can i do to get this matter resolved asap?

Asked on 12/18/18, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

In North Carolina it is DWI and when you have legal problems, like a DWI, you hire an attorney - one experienced in DWI. So shop around in the county where the ticket was issued and find an attorney that quotes you a reasonable fee to resolve this matter.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/18, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina