Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

If i bought a house before i got married and it is in my sons name and i want it to stay that way can it be changed at my death

Asked on 11/27/18, 6:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

If you mean the deed is in your son's name - then it is his house and he can do pretty much what ever he wants with his house regardless of whether you are alive or dead. In other words, what you want is relevant only in so much as your son is willing to do what you want.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/18, 9:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina