Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Is there anything I can do to get it changed or make him stop and actually take care of her and not just live off her and my youngest brothers money?

Asked on 6/29/20, 12:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

This isn't a full question. Stop what? Take care of who? What is he doing wrong? Why can't your youngest brother take care of his own money? Is your youngest brother a minor? If so, how does he and the mysterious 'her' have money in amounts sufficient to 'live off of'?

Read more
Answered on 6/29/20, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina